- Festival wristbands will be given to you at the gate when you arrive. Please have your valid ID and a print out/phone screenshot of the ticket email.
Box Office Hours
Thursday, June 29th 5PM – 10PM
Friday, June 30th 12PM -12AM
Saturday, July 1st 12PM -10PM
Sunday, July 2nd 10AM – ^PM
- You may transfer a ticket by forwarding the email to the person you are transferring the ticket to. You may also message the Lunar Transit Facebook page with the name of the person you are transferring to.
- There will be plenty of parking a short walk from the festival grounds. If you plan on driving your vehicle onto the festival grounds to camp next to you must purchase a Car/RV camping pass.
- There will be a $20 parking fee for EVERY vehicle. This fee goes to Eagle Point Resort to help maintain their facilities and allow us congregate here for this festival! Please make sure to carpool for environmental reasons.
- Every festival includes walk-in camping in designated areas throughout the festival grounds. There is plenty of shaded space in the forest to camp!
- PACK IN/PACK OUT! Please bring garbage bags and pack out all your trash! Do not leave anything at your campsite when you leave.
- NO personal campfires! Camp stoves are ok. Under no circumstances should you start a fire in your campsite. There will be burn barrels around the festival to keep you warm.
Lunar Transit is an all ages festival. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian. Children under 14 are free. Children ages 14-17 $40 at box office.